Friday 7 February 2014

Kunbi Oyelese~Toke Makinwa Called Me 3 Days To Her Wedding To Fix Her Dress


I guess this was not intentional, but Kunbi Oyelese of April by Kunbi, who made Toke Makinwa’s registry outfit has said in a new interview that Toke Makinwa knew about her wedding, unlike what she made the public believe. In a recent interview with Dolapo and Bolanle on EbonyLife TV which aired on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014, Kunbi ‘mistakenly' dropped the bombshell when she was asked about the registry outfit she made for Toke. Replying the ladies, Kunbi said;



''I worked under pressure to get it done....Toke called me up and said ''I'm getting married'' and when I asked when? She said ''in 3 days'' ...and I am like seriously.....so I had to work towards a short deadline ....but it was all good''.

No comments:

Post a Comment