Wednesday 15 January 2014

TB Joshua's thoughts on Gay marriage


When asked during his #AskTBJoshua question & Answer session on his official facebook page....
..
QUESTION: "T.B. Joshua, what do you have to say about same sex marriage – I mean, gays and lesbians?" 
ANSWER: "Judge not, so that you will not be judged (Matthew 7:1).


We should talk to people to be saved and not to die. I mean, we should talk salvation, not condemnation.The Bible is my standard.



"If my parents were one, I would not have been given birth to. Those that are asking this question – if your parents were one, you would not have been given birth to. You thatare reading me – if your parents were one, you would not be reading this today. God bless the reader and the hearer." - T.B. Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment