Sunday 8 December 2013

Paul Walker Was Planning To Give Up Acting To Be With His Daughter


 

As more information comes out in the wake of Paul’s death, the story just gets sadder and sadder. Two of Paul’s friends have now revealed that before his tragic car accident, Paul was preparing to abandon the Hollywood lifestyle so that he could spend as much time with his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow, as possible.


Friends Ronn Shikari and Vince Krause said Paul Walker talked to his family about quitting acting so he could see his daughter more often. They described the actor as fiercely loyal to his friends and lacking in arrogance associated with celebrities 
Earlier this year, Walker admitted that he only recently found out just how important his daughter was to his life after she moved from Hawaii to live with him in Santa Barbara.
‘She's the best partner I've ever had. I've never had anything like this in my life. I've been so transient; I've been on my own since I was 16,There's a part of me who feels like I'm making up for lost time''.

No comments:

Post a Comment