Tuesday 3 June 2014

Brazilian Man undergoes 10 rounds of surgery to look Asian(Photos)


handsome blonde,blue eyed Brazilian man was so obsessed with being Asian that he had to spend thousands on over 10 rounds of surgery to achieve his aim.
Xiahn originally named Max, 25 became obsessed with looking like the locals during his time as an exchange student in Dongseo University in South Korea.Despite difficulty with his parents, he says he's happy..
He told Brazilian newspaper Zero Hora.

'I put my fingers inside the eye and pulled. That was the way I wanted to have my eyes,''I guess now yes I'm there, I just need to wait for the swelling (to go down) for the end result.'I was not afraid that something would go wrong, but I was afraid to stay with scarring in the eye and so I did look plastic, but everything worked out. My vision is perfect.Regardless of religion that the person is, whether or not you believe in past lives, you have only this life, you have to be who you wan to be.
See more pics  of his shocking transformation below


No comments:

Post a Comment