Popular Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, talked with Ademola Olonilua about her fashion and style.
- What influences your style?
I was a teenager when I started acting. It started even before I got into the university. I had youthful exuberance and I was ready to explore life. At the end of the day, I guess I am more mature now and I believe that beauty is not in what you expose but in how you look. Beauty is about carrying oneself with poise.
- At what point did you decide to change your style of dressing?
- As a busty lady, was there a time in your life you wished you did not have big boobs?
- Was there any time you wished you were taller?
- As a light-complexioned lady, how have you been able to maintain your skin despite the harsh weather?
- What is your fashion weakness?
- How many wristwatches do you have?
- Some people believe that the more expensive the product, the more fashionable it is. Do you agree with that?
- What would you never be seen wearing?
- What is the fashion item you always admire on your husband?