Tuesday 6 August 2013

I think it’s time the federal government do something to check the excesses of these bloggers


saidi_balogun


















Actor and producer, Saidi Balogun has denied the tales of welcoming his 5th child from one of his baby mamas.
In a statement released on August 5, 2013, the actor said....
“There’s a rumor making rounds that I now have 5 kids and that I’ll be christening my new baby. Please disregard. It is the work of some idle bloggers. I think it’s time the federal government do something to check the excesses of these bloggers. When I wanted to premiere my new film they said I was planning a wedding and now that I want to  exhibit my film they say I want to do baby christening. Please disregard any further rumour about me,” the statement read in full.

The You or I star is set to screen his latest movie You or I at Mokland Hotel, Sango Ota and LTV 8, Agidingbi, Ikeja from August 9, 2013- August 11, 2013.
The screening is expected move to Silverbird cinema shortly after the successful screening of the film in selected cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment