Saturday 3 August 2013

Raven-Symoné Makes Provocative Statement About Gay Marriage


Raven-Symoné is not one to talk about her sexuality.
When the National Enquirer wrote a story last year stating that the 27-year-old was living with an openly gay former "America's Top Model" contestant, AzMarie Livingston, she kept her response brief: "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm dating to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life."
So on Friday, when she tweeted a message in support of gay marriage, multiple reports blared that the former Disney Channel star was coming out of the closet.
"I can finally get married!" she wrote. "Yay government! So proud of you."
She later clarified the post in a statement to omg!.
"I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted," she said. "I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to."

No comments:

Post a Comment