Sunday 23 February 2014

" if my clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs,don't blame me for that" Yvonne Jegede


 

Yvonne Jegede, she was one of the 3 ladies featured in Tuface Idibia’s “African Queen” video, made a stunning comeback to acting after several years of being away from the industry in promo pictures that got most men drooling and a lot more people talking. And in a new interview with Vanguard, she explained why she shows off her boobs.
Excerpts:




You have a penchant for revealing some part of your body, may be your boobs. What happened today?
Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover
my boobs  you would  not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes . I just put the clothes on. It depends on my mood. If I want to expose my back, I will do that. It goes with my mood.
What can you not do without as a very pretty girl?
My eye pack because I love my eyes. I always like to make my lips look good. For the accessories, I can not do without my golden wrist watch. I wear it anywhere I go every day  because it gives me good luck. I like big things and that’s why I had to get a big wrist watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment