Thursday 22 May 2014

Kelvin Hart's ex wife claims his girl friend broke thier marriage



Kevin Hart's ex-wife and mother of his two kids,Torrei was asked how she felt seeing him walking the red carpet with new girlfriend Eniko Parrish..Her reply to Rocsi Diaz of ET Online was 
  “I never tried to punch her in the face, even though I’ve had moments where  trust and believe I wanted to K.O. her ass.It does hurt that my kids have to be around a woman who broke up a marriage.I was with [Hart] when he was selling sneakers for five dollars an hour. I was at every show. I was at his first show where he ever did standup… I was there from the beginning.”

 Kevin who is obviously madly inlove with his girlfriend ,took to twitter to reply his ex -wife of 8 years ...2003-2011
Update:She just replied him again...



She took to instagram  to reply him again


No comments:

Post a Comment