Tuesday 6 May 2014

Maheeda breaks down in tears over Abducted School girls, Shares cute photos of her daughter



A tearful Maheeda took to her Instagram page today to share her feelings over the abducted girls in Chibok.She also shared photos of her 15 year old daughter, Divine Favour ...She said..


"Behind all my sexiness or nude or whatever u call it, A part of me is very sad!! And that part is weremy country is..I hav a daughter , I try do hard not to think about what this mothers are going through !! But it keeps coming and hunting me! It's a sad case no mother wanna go through that!I grew up in the north I saw people die close to me, I saw things that eyes are not suppose to see, pregnant women's belle being open , you don't know what I hav seen in my life you don't know, I feel and I'm angry inside me for my country .... But what can I do!"





No comments:

Post a Comment