Wednesday 21 May 2014

“Marriage is influencing my dress sense" Mercy Johnson



Before now, Johnson’s figure was the talk of the town and envy of many. She was known for provocative and revealing outfits, with her robust breasts especially threatening to jump out of dresses. But all that appears to be in the past because she is “now a new creature.”
Mercy told Punch:



“Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession, he understands and has made me grow better than I used to. Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I
wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby.”
At a time many celebrity marriages are collapsing, the Kogi-State born thespian is eager to share what she describes as her winning formula.
She says:
“It is simply commitment, having a great husband and being submissive as a woman. And I must add knowing how to deal with your differences with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment