Sunday 26 October 2014

Zeez-"Everybody has right to how they spend their money"


Formerly known as DJ Zeez, he went under the radar for a while but has emerged with a new single"Atewo"featuring Olamide ..In a chat with Punch, he explained why he was away for a while and also on artistes flaunting their wealth on Social media..
Everybody has a right to how they spend their money especially when they work hard for it. I don’t think it is anybody’s business but truth be told, nobody cares to know how you spend your money, why would you go all out to impress them? I just live my life and not give people the impression of what does not exist. If you do that, then you have to live up to that lie. For every time you lie, you need another lie to cover up. Be yourself. I am not under pressure and life is as easy as that.


On his sabbatical
It was deliberate. I was busy studying certain courses, which are not music related to better my lot. I wasn’t really away for a particular time but I was not just as outgoing as I used to be. I was also busy developing other entrepreneurial ventures, which I can’t share publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment