Saturday 27 September 2014

Vanessa Williams Engaged To Boyfriend Jim Skripa


At age of 51, Vanessa Williams is engaged to her boyfriend Jim Skrip.
 
 
The Broadway and TV actress announced the news during a taping of The Queen Latifah Show on Friday, Sept. 26. Queen Latifah had joked on set:
"Vanessa, I have been trying to have a conversation ladies and gents, but I'm blinded by the light coming from that bling ring on your finger. Is there something that we need to know around here?"

 
Us Weekly reports that Williams, 51, began to blush as she looked down at her dazzling new piece of jewelry and replied:
"Oh sorry darling. I got engaged. I have had a lot of good things happen. I turned 50 when we were in rehearsal on Broadway, I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago. It has been a lot of blessings on this trip."

The Desperate Housewives alum was previously married to public relations consultant Ramon Hervey, with whom she shares daughters Melanie, 27, and Jillian, 25, and son Devin, 21. She's mom to daughter Sasha, 14, with her second ex-husband, former NBA player Rick Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment